Hands-on Rubber Dam Isolation Course covering isolation of a single tooth to a full arch. Working in groups of 3, participants will have to take turns playing the role of a patient, the dentist and the assistant. Please note, you must be willing to play the role of the patient for this course!! Maximum number of participants – 6 per half day. Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Single Tooth Isolation
- Posterior Quadrant Isolation
- Anterior Sextant Isolation
- Full Arch Isolation
- Choosing the Ideal camp for the case
- Floss Ties-When to use and which knot to use
- Adjunt Tools- Teflon Tape and liquid dam to aid isolate