Thinking of buying a Dental Practice?
Want an independent expert opinion on what can be improved, opportunities for growth, associated risks and current and future threats?
Unsure what price to offer for the practice in the current market?
Practice Ownership Consulting can provide a detailed analysis of the practice for sale and allow you, the potential buyer, to have all the current and relevant information to make informed decisions. Our expertise comes from having intimate knowledge of the current market for dental practice sales and also being involved directly and indirectly with the sale of more than 50 dental practices around Australia. We have provided this service for many happy clients already and saved several from potential disaster and others from missed opportunities.
What we provide:
- A detailed customized independent written report including a competition, demographic and practice analysis.
- Factors and anomalies you may not have considered.
- Assessment of goodwill and ability to replicate current goodwill.
- Assessment of staffing, fitout, equipment, advertising, income, expenses, rent/lease considerations, fees etc.
- Overall independent expert opinion on what can be improved, opportunities for growth, associated risks and current and future threats.
- Analysis on the purchase price and what to offer.
- Real world experience (we have purchased and been involved in the purchase of numerous dental practices around Australia).
- Questions answered over email in a timely manner.
- All your dental due diligence (you still need accounting and legal advice).
- Up-to-date advice (we know what is happening in the current market).
Dental Practice Purchase Assessment Cost: $3300 (including GST).
- Asking price & location & opening hours.
- Type of work being done (items fee report) & Information about current associates.
- Clinical skills of the purchaser.
- Profit & loss statement for at least the past year but 3 years is better.
- Payroll summary report for at least the past year but 3 years is better.
- Information about the Equipment and Fitout currently present (photos would be ideal).
- Information about the current lease.