Reception Clinical Upgrade Course – Register Now!
Reception Clinical Upgrade Course is $550 INC GST
New dates to be released soon
This one day course is for receptionists to upgrade their knowledge in key areas of clinical dentistry. This course is ideal for receptionists who have been in the role for 4-6 months. By having clinical knowledge receptionists are better at communicating with patients, triaging and helping gather information for our clinicians and dental assistants. Receptionists will be able to understand booking appointments, item codes and be confident in helping to answer those tricky questions from patients.
What this program includes:
- Understanding teeth numbers and tooth surfaces.
- Charting of current condition vs treatment required.
- Tooth anatomy and stages of dental decay.
- Differing types of dental x-rays, reasons and importance.
- Patient experience of fillings and extractions, item codes and complications.
- Understanding gum disease and deep cleans.
- Root canal treatment stages, item codes and patient experience.
- Crowns, Bridge and Implant stages and patient experience.
- Dentures, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Treatment
- Payment plans, early release of superannuation and much more!