Are you getting adequate mentoring in your first year out of uni?
Are you growing as a clinician?
Would you like to meet your CPD requirements for the entire year across a broad and diverse range of areas?
Dr Sahil Soni and Dr Nauv Kashyap are excited to announce their graduate mentoring programme for first year graduates based in South-East Queensland.
With over 10 years of experience practicing at a high level as well as teaching dentists in postgraduate CPD programmes, the knowledge you will gain will form the foundation of a successful career in private practice!
Nauv has hired and mentored graduates for over ten years and some of them have gone on to become partners in the business. The clinical skills and mentoring framework has helped him train and retain excellent clinicians across his group.
The programme runs for 12 months, after which you will get a certificate of achievement that will verify your participation in the programme as well as set you apart from other young dentists in a difficult job market.
What the programme includes:
- Monthly (12) group mentoring classes where we will discuss your patients and cases in a cohort. Not only will you get guidance on your own cases, but you will also learn from other’s cases.
- Clinical shadowing. Three sessions through the year where you will spend a day watching Dr Sahil Soni treat patients in groups of two. You will learn the communication and patient management techniques as well as observing a variety of cases which will be discussed in detail before and debriefed after the appointment
- Dr Sahil Soni’s rubberdam course
- Posterior composite hands on course with Dr Sahil Soni
- Anterior composite hands on course with Dr Sahil Soni
- Lecture from Dr Nauv Kashyap on tips and tricks for minor oral surgery.
- Two sessions (minimum 3 cases) of observation of Dr Nauv Kashyap and/or his associates. Includes surgical case planning, assisting and debrief on all cases (with two students max per observation)
- Comprehensive lecture and private practice tips that Nauv gives all his own graduates during their first year. This includes handling of difficult patients, conflict resolution and interaction with staff.
- WhatsApp chat group with Nauv and Sahil to send all your cases, clinical questions you may have or patient/staff management questions. You are also able to message either Nauv or Sahil privately with any questions about any aspect of dentistry.
- Introduction to digital smile design lecture.
All this is included for $8000+GST. The places in this mentoring programme are STRICTLY limited. Please register ASAP to avoid disappointment. Payment Plans Available!
For owners in South East Queensland – you may wish to send your graduates and cover a portion of their fee as a contribution and investment in their clinical up-skilling. The mentoring programme is comprehensive and the skills and knowledge gained will greatly help your associates in their clinical practice. If you are busy, it will also help reduce the time spent mentoring.