Name of Dental Surgery or Group *
Are you bringing a spouse or business partner ?
Dietary Requirements For You and Your Partner *
Direct DepositCredit Card
2% credit card fee applies to all credit card payments.
Exp: Select Month010203040506070809101112 / Select Year20222023202420252026202720282029203020312032203320342035
CANCELATION & CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
1. To keep all discussions and disclosures in the session confidential
2. Not to refer to another person’s contributions in the workshop in any other setting unless they invite or give permission for you to.
3. Not to distribute, share, copy, publish or in any way reproduce any of the materials provided to them in the workshops or closed social media discussions
4. Not to record audio or video at workshops or screenshot any aspect of discussions on social media.
5. That Practice Ownership Consulting, Dr. Nauv Kashyap or any staff will be held responsible for any other member of the group breaking any confidentiality.
6. Indemnify Practice Ownership Consulting, Dr Nauv Kashyap and any staff against any claims which may arise from attendance at workshops
*Housekeeping and Cancellation Policy - Please Read*
We will send through registration forms and invoices. We requirement upfront payment for the entire year.
Our cancellation policy:
IF COVID RESTRICTIONS MEAN YOU CANNOT LEAVE YOUR STATE or YOU CANNOT ENTER QLD:
1) we will endeavor to move date (reschudule) the particular seminar if many attendees are affected.
2) if the rescheduled date does not suit you, or if just your state is affected but the seminar continues, we will offer a pro rata refund for the remaining meeting/s.
3) if you prefer, instead of a refund, you can attend the equivalent meeting you missed, the following year
**Please understand that this policy is rigid. It is ONLY activated if government restrictions are on place. If travel is allowed but you yourself prefer not to, unfortunately we cannot offer the above.
If you need to cancel for ANY OTHER REASON that does not include a covid restriction, we cannot provide a refund. What we will do in that instance is to allow you to attend the equivalent seminar in the 2023 intake. Your deferral can only be taken again in 2023 and if not taken then the full amount will be forfeited
If there is no 2023 intake, you will be entitled to a 50% refund of any seminar.
We want to be fair about cancellations especially with Covid uncertainty but we are also conscious that demand from this programme is significant and if people are unable to attend after committing (not covid related), it not only affects the dynamics of the group but takes away a position from someone else who may have been interested. We have endeavored to give area exclusivity too.
Agree to the cancellation policy and confidentiality agreement