Want to start up a dental surgery, but don’t know where to start?
Practice Ownership Consulting offers a one-on-one personalised service that is tailored to each individual client. Our consultants provide expert advise from the moment you decide to make the jump from associate to owner, all the way up until the first few weeks of opening.
We take a hands-on approach, engaging with our clients via phone call, email, messaging services and (depending on your location) personal meetings to ensure there are many avenues to interact with our clients.
Practice Ownership Consulting has been involved in start-up process for many successful surgeries across Australia. We provide detailed advice to our clients after carefully analysing the intricacies and future potential for each location.
Our consulting process usually takes 12-16 weeks. During this process, our clients are encouraged to send us as many emails as required, and we offer up to 2 hours of phone call correspondence weekly.
Being experienced in the start up process ourselves, we understand there are often some weeks where there can be unexpected delays. During these weeks, our consultants can put the process on hold, and engage in the consulting process again when things start moving again.
What we provide:
1) A location analysis and competition analysis for up to 2 locations of our client’s choosing
2) General advice on lease negotiations
3) Preliminary floor plan and fitout advice
4) Workflow during the start up process – what, when and how to do what is required in the start up process.
5) Initial marketing advice
6) An step-by-step guide for what to consider pre-opening and post-opening
7) Opening procedures and templates to help your new practice get off to a smooth start
What we require:
Up to 2 locations where you wish to start up a practice Information about the shop sites in question (photos will be beneficial)The type of practice philosophy you want to adopt